Lady Gaga revealed she was pregnant after being raped by a music producer

Netizens are gossiping about the story that pop star Lady Gaga was raped by a music producer at the age of 19, then abandoned her while pregnant.

In the documentary "The Me You Cant See" aired on May 21 on Apple TV, Lady Gaga opened up about the pain in the past that caused severe psychological trauma to her for many years. The 35-year-old singer choked up and recounted the time when she was sexually assaulted, abused to the point of becoming pregnant and then painfully rejected when she first entered the music industry.


“I was 19 years old at the time and was working in the music industry. One producer told me: Take off your clothes. I refused and left. And then they said they would burn all of my music. They don't stop and don't stop asking me. I felt like I was frozen and I couldn't remember anything," Gaga said.

When asked the name of the music producer, Lady Gaga did not want to say it because she never wanted to face him again. She emphasized that the music industry is rife with abuse and danger.

The "Poker Face" vocalist wanted to forget the old horrible days, but that incident left her with a legacy both mentally and physically. One day, Gaga went to the hospital because of pain and numbness all over her body, she was surprised because a psychiatrist came to see her, not a medical doctor. Only then did she realize how badly she was affected.

“First I felt pain all over my body, then I felt numb. Then I was sick for many weeks. I realized the pain was like when that person raped me, abandoned me pregnant in a corner near my parents' house because I was vomiting and sick. Because I was abused and locked in the studio for months," Gaga recalls painfully.

Lady Gaga explained that the pain she endured led to her psychosis that lasted for many years and continued until the time she received her Oscar for A Star Is Born in 2019.

“I had a complete mental breakdown and for about two years I wasn't the same girl I used to be. That constant painful feeling was like the feeling after being raped. I've had multiple MRIs and ultrasounds, but the doctor can't find anything. But my body still holds that pain,” she said

Falling into a state of post-traumatic stress and paranoia, Gaga always felt a cloud cover and echoes of voices saying she was useless and should die. She repeatedly self-harmed, cut her hand, threw herself against the wall. But Gaga realized that destroying herself made her feel worse.


After a few years of struggling, Gaga learned how to pull herself out of the dark hole and things gradually got better. During that difficult time, the female singer relied on music and clung to her ambitions to overcome. And one of her wildest dreams has come true. When a producer asked Gaga what she did during her time of awareness and healing, she said, "I won an Oscar" proudly.

Previously, the female singer experienced many love breakdowns. She was engaged twice, to actor Taylor Kinney and talent manager Christian Carino, but both split before they could get married. Lady Gaga is currently in a passionate relationship with technology entrepreneur Michael Polansky.

Not long ago, Lady Gaga happily shared an image of holding a huge bouquet of flowers sent by her boyfriend on the occasion of her birthday. On Instagram, Gaga wrote: "I love you, honey. I can't wait to come home to you, to our dogs, and that's all I need right now."

The pop star has been in Rome to film House of Gucci since early March. Because of the Covid-19 epidemic and busy filming schedule, Gaga has not been able to visit home since. She experienced a lot of emotions during her time away from home. Not only missing her lover, Gaga also endured the pain, fear and feeling of helplessness when her two dogs were kidnapped and the dog walker was fatally shot. Fortunately, the maid made a good recovery and her dogs were also found after the singer presented half a million dollars.

Lady Gaga and the 43-year-old CEO of Parker Corporation have been dating since the beginning of 2020. They have been isolated to avoid the epidemic together for the past year, and their feelings have deepened. A friend of Gaga's revealed, Michael is a good, mature man and gives Gaga a feeling of being loved and protected. The singer thought about getting married and building a future home with this businessman.


#LadyGaga

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post